Star Outlines Templates
Simple cutting templates of stars will be helpful for training cutting and developing fine motor skills, and imagination. With the help of free star templates, you can decorate a Christmas tree or a room, create crafts or make adornments for a party or theme event with preschoolers.
Ideas of using the paper star templates
- Colorful star garlands for decorating rooms, classrooms, or festive events.
- Christmas tree decorations. Glue two identical stars and put a thread through them.
- Badges for children. Print the templates on colored paper and write the text on them. Use them to reward preschoolers for some achievements or good behavior.
- Together with preschoolers, you can make pictures in the shape of stars. Be creative and make up your design, such as a smiley face, a winter landscape, or animals. You can organize an exhibition of children's works.
- To practice writing skills, you can cut out large or small stars, put them on a blank sheet of paper, and ask the child to circle the stars with a pencil.
- Use star templates for creative space-themed crafts and projects.
- Children can make greeting cards for parents. Print out free star templates, write wishes and draw a picture.
More star templates for kids activities
Use colored paper to get colorful stars for creative crafts. The template set has stars of different sizes. Pick the template according to the size of your idea. Fold several sheets (of the same or different colors) together and carefully cut the template along the outline, or cut several stars at once.