Printable Activities by Topics
For your convenience, we have divided WUNDERKIDDY materials to categories, in order you could choose the area to train with your child in a preschool period. For preschool learning, it is very important not to make children to be boring and tired. Only motivated learning is effective in a preschool age. That is why we create our educational materials in a children-friendly, fun form, using famous game or cartoons characters, animals and nice colorful pictures.
On WUNDERKIDDY you can find free learning materials divided into following categories:
- Pre-writing. You can print free graphomotor tasks, outline worksheets, coloring pages, etc. in PDF format.
- Math. In this category you can find printable games to learn numbers recognition and counting, addition and subtraction, basics of geometry, comparing numbers and quantities.
- Logic. Logical tasks develop analytical thinking and reasoning skills. In this category you can find math tasks, matching activity sheets, role-play games, etc.
- Fine motor skills. These skills are significant to improve thinking capacity, as well as to eat, to write, to dress themselves, to manipulate objects with fingers, etc.
- Memory. It is a unique ability, that memory can be trained. If a child play games that develop memory skills, he/she will be able to memorize lots of information also in the future. Learning poems is very useful for memory improvement, but boring. We offer lots of memory developing games free of charge.