The educational board game «Bee and flower» for children from 4 years old will help to consolidate the acquired counting skills. During the game activity, kids also train mindfulness and fine motor skills.
Print the material in PDF, cut out the cards with bees and glue the die with numbers according to the template. The goal of the game is to help the bee to get to the flower by passing through the cells of the playing field.
Rules of the game:
- Up to 4 players can participate in the game.
- Each participant places a card with a bee on the starting cell with a beehive.
- Players roll the die by turns. The number rolled on the die corresponds to the number of steps. The child must move his bee by the number of bushes indicated by the die.
- There are two special cells on the playing field. When stopping on them, the player moves his bee in the direction of the arrow.
- The player whose bee reaches the flower first, wins.
The game will quickly interest the kids, and will also allow you to repeat and practice counting skills while counting steps on the playing field.