The developing set of tasks «Solar system» for children from 4 years old will train the kid's mathematical skills. And also develop fine motor skills, attentiveness, and logical thinking. Print out a learning kit for preschool with 7 fun activities on a space theme.
- A set of eight cards with space objects. The child needs to count space objects on the card and choose their number among three options.
- Greater Than and Less Than. The worksheet shows the planets of the Solar system. Above each planet is a number showing its order in that system. The kid needs to put the signs «>» and «<» between pairs of planets, comparing values of their serial numbers.
- Learn addition and subtraction within 10. Each planet has a math example to solve. After that, the baby should place a rocket with the correct answer on this planet.
- Handwriting practice for kids. The child should draw a dotted line from an astronaut to a planet using a pencil.
- Developing logical thinking and memory. Look at the chain of planets, cut and place a planet between the other two, according to the chain.
- Training hand-eye coordination. Draw the right path through a maze to help the rocket to get to the center.
- Count groups of space objects in the picture.