Exciting Board Game for Kindergarten Solar System
The «Solar System» preschool solar system worksheets for kindergarten for children ages 4 and up will practice your child's math skills, as well as develop fine motor skills, attentiveness, and logical thinking. Print out the preschoolers' learning set, which includes 7 exciting space-themed tasks.
- There are eight cards with space objects on them in the set. The child has to count the number of the objects on the card and choose the correct answer among three options.
- This exercise is for determining bigger and smaller in number objects. The planets of the solar system are shown on the worksheet. There is a number above each planet showing its order in the system. The child needs to put «>» and «<» between the pairs of planets, comparing their order numbers.
- Learn to add and subtract within 10. Each planet has a math example to solve. Then the rocket with the correct answer must be placed on that planet.
- Graphomotor Tracks. The child has to trace a dotted line with a pencil from the astronaut to the planet.
- Develop logical thinking and memory. By looking at a chain of planets, cut out and place the planet located between the two others.
- Train hand-eye coordination. Help the rocket to reach the center of the maze by drawing the correct path with a pencil.
- Count the groups of the space objects in the picture and indicate their number.