The development mathematical game «Put Out the Fire» for preschool children will teach them to perform arithmetic operations of addition and subtraction in an entertaining way, and also develop logical and mathematical thinking.
To start with, print the game for a developmental lesson and cut out the necessary game elements with scissors:
- water droplets with numbers from 1 to 10;
- flames with mathematical operations.
First, randomly place the cards in the shape of flame with operations of addition or subtraction. Now ask the kid to put out the fire using the algorithm:
- Solve the operation depicted on a flame.
- Select the required droplet with the received answer.
- Put a droplet on the picture on top of the flame to put it out.
- Remove cards with «extinguished» operations from the playing field.
The game will not let the kid get bored and will help to practice in solving simple mathematical operations. Also, for safety precautions, do not forget to tell your child about the dangers of fire, the causes of fire and its consequences.